My Cart

Close

Delta 8 1000mg THC Vape Cartridge

$43.95

Why Delta 8 1000mg THC Cartridges Are The Best

View Comprehensive 3rd Party Lab Test

Delta 8 THC is made in a state-of-the-art manufacturing lab. It is distilled 5 times producing a high quality product that passes strict qualitative and quantitative tests. We then add proprietary blends of terpenes to achieve the best flavor possible. No PG, VG, PEG or other additives.  Contains 1000mg of 95% Δ8THC oil and the remaining 5% terpenes for strain profiling.  Comes in a 510 compatible ceramic core cartridge.

In the ever-changing, ever-evolving world of cannabis, it’s good to know that some things remain as the best.

Vape Pen Cartridge Options

Delta 8 THC cartridges only come in one size: 1000mg. BUT they come in three varieties: Indica, Sativa, and Hybrid. 

*Actual strains will vary per batches that we have in stock.

Hemp Derived and Federally Legal

These cartridges contain a premium extract oil containing delta8 THC derived from hemp grown in the US, a breakthrough in extraction technology, falling under the Farm Bill and classifying as federally legal.

Customer Reviews

Based on 13 reviews
77%
(10)
23%
(3)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
D
D.L.
Vape cartridge

Vape cartridge works very well with the vape battery recommended on website. Vape cartridge smell and flavor of the THC oil is very very soft. I like it and would recommend. But also to use it responsibly.

D
D.W.
Worth tha wait

Nice! Arrived on time. No problems.

M
M.J.
Definitely helps me

I have anxiety, so I got this to help with that. I smoke this in the morning and at night and I feel relaxed, I also I sleep better at night thankfully.

C
C.H.
Love it

Love it. Love it.

L
L.G.
Smooth Relief

The Premium Delta 8 1000mg THC Vape Cartridge is my go-to for pain and stress relief at the end of my day. I've been searching for years for the right combination of relief and ease of use. Not too strong, just right. It has a full body and pleasant taste. Just a few draws gives me a full-body relaxing affect and helps me to sleep.