Delta 8 1000mg THC Vape Cartridge
Why Delta 8 1000mg THC Cartridges Are The Best
Delta 8 THC is made in a state-of-the-art manufacturing lab. It is distilled 5 times producing a high quality product that passes strict qualitative and quantitative tests. We then add proprietary blends of terpenes to achieve the best flavor possible. No PG, VG, PEG or other additives. Contains 100mg of 95% Δ8THC oil and the remaining 5% terpenes for strain profiling. Comes in a 510 compatible ceramic core cartridge.
In the ever-changing, ever-evolving world of cannabis, it’s good to know that some things remain as the best.
Vape Pen Cartridge Options
Delta 8 THC cartridges only come in one size: 1000mg. BUT they come in three varieties: Indica, Sativa, and Hybrid.
*Actual strains will vary per batches that we have in stock.
Hemp Derived and Federally Legal
These cartridges contain a premium extract oil containing delta8 THC derived from hemp grown in the US, a breakthrough in extraction technology, falling under the Farm Bill and classifying as federally legal.
I get anxiety, and don’t like feeling high. I use this to help with pain. Trying to get off prescriptions, because they suck. One little puff is enough to keep pain levels manageable, without causing me to feel high, hence anxious. I just feel very calm and relaxed, and don’t hurt as much. Definitely going to keep buying this.
Excellent service and product
Nice flavour and balanced high. Need to enjoy alot if want Bud effect, but still lasts awhile.
Oil was good, but the packaging wasn't right.